Dear ARML Team,
This email contains a lot of updated logistics for our trip to Reno. Please read it carefully, even if you’ve already reviewed my previous messages. Let us know if you have any questions.
Our itinerary has been updated from my previous email. The biggest change is that the Sac group will now be picked up in Davis at 9:15am - note both the change in location and the earlier pickup time. We have also added detailed pickup locations, and appointed a “bus captain” at each location. Contact information for the bus captains are now listed in the itinerary.
We have also updated bus assignments based on the requests that we’ve received. Please see the end of this email for an updated roster and find your assigned pickup location. If you’d like to board the bus at a different pickup location, please reply to this email and let us know. We will try to accommodate such requests within the constraints of capacity limits for our two buses.
For those of you traveling independently, you should see “parent” listed in the table below. If this table is incorrect, please reply to this email and let us know – we need to get the roster right.
If you are traveling independently, you should plan to meet the following drop-off and pickup times:
- Friday June 2: Drop-off between 1:30pm and 2:00pm in front of Nye Hall.
- Saturday June 3: Pickup between 3:15pm and 3:30pm in front of Nye Hall.
If you are listed as traveling independently, I will be in touch via email on Friday morning with a contact phone number for the staff member who will meet you for the drop-off on Friday afternoon.
Student Phone Numbers
Thank you to those who have already submitted a student cell phone number for the trip. If you have not yet done so, please use the form below to report your cell phone number. Note that this should be the number of a cell phone that you’ll be carrying with you on the trip. If you will not have a cell phone on the trip, please indicate that on the form.
Packing List Update
A few updates to the packing list:
- Please pack a snack or lunch with you on the bus. Due to our planned schedule this year, we will not be making a lunch stop, and food options are limited when we arrive on campus. As noted in the itinerary, an early dinner will be provided on campus.
- Unlike at UNLV in past years, toiletries will not be provided, so students should bring their own soap for the shower. Linens will be provided, which includes sheets, towels, blankets, and pillow.
- For those returning to ARML, it is team tradition to wear your oldest ARML shirt on the bus. You’ll see me in an Oregon ARML shirt from when I participated in ARML as a student. :)
As always, if you have any questions, please let us know!
–Moor and the rest of the SFBA/NorCal coaching staff
Redacted for the website – email email@example.com if you need assistance.